1991 Nartually Aspirated BMW 850i
Naturally aspirated 850i tastefully modified with Dinan performance parts.
Production Date: 09/21/1990
Exterior Color: Schwartz (086)
Interior Color: Schwartz Nappa (0226)
- Engine DME Chips
- Extrude Hone Intakes *
- HP Exhaust System
* The owner also states that the car has the extrude honed intakes in the sale advertisement, but those would normally be powder coated black so I’m skeptical of that claim. Maybe the owner has paper work showing that they have been modified.
- Transmission Chip
- 3.91 Limited Slip Differential
- Performance spring set
- Custom valved shocks/struts
- Front camber plates
- 345 x 32 mm (F) floating rotors
- BMW Motorsports 4-pot (F) calipers
18″ x 9″ light weight wheels with performance tires
There was a very clean 1991 BMW 850i with quite a few Dinan modifications for sale on ebay. Its chassis number CB72106 and is shown to have 101k miles on the odometer. The owner states that the car is fully documented and comes with a binder full of receipts for maintenance and modifications.
Overall, the car looks really nice in the pictures and has a great list of upgrades making it a balanced performer. The owner is looking for $19,950 which isn’t a bad price, but is probably optimistic with an automatic transmission and over 100k miles on the clock.
See original post for more information.