1995 Supercharged BMW 840Ci
Information for this Dinan 8 registry entry has mainly been sourced from an online sale in June of 2017. Additional information will be updated as it becomes available.
UPDATE: This car has been totaled!
Production Date: 03/01/1995
Transmission: 5-Speed Automatic
Location: N/A - Totaled
Exterior Color: CALYPSOROT METALLIC (252)
Interior Color: LEDER NAPPA/SILBERGRAU (M5SL)
- CARB Legal Supercharger
- HP exhaust system
- High flow fuel injectors
- Engine management chip
- Transmission chip
- 3.64:1 Limited slip differential
- 27mm (F) and 17.5mm (R) adjustable anti-roll bar set
- 345 x 32 mm (F) and 328 x 20 mm (R) floating rotors
- BMW Motorsports 4-pot (F) and mono-pot (R) calipers
- Bilsein front and rear shocks
- H&R performance springs front and rear
- Alpina refurbished steering wheel
- Racing Dynamics RGR E31 spec wheels
- Continental 245/40/18 and 285/35/18 DW tires
- Replaced Dinan SC intake with full custom silicon piping and AFE oilless filter
- Blaupunkt head unit with blue tooth for phone and music streaming
- JL Audio 12″ Sub Woofer and Rockford Fosgate Amp
- Front bumper front plate delete piece
Sale Description (06/2017):
I am selling my Dinan Stage 2 Supercharged BMW E31 840i.
1995 BMW 840i
Dinan Stage 2 Supercharged
All Receipts and service records available – see pics
94,000ish current mileage
3 owner primarily South West car
The original owner was meticulous and maintained his car in SoCal and then took it with him to the East Coast (philly). He had all the maintenance performed at his local BMW dealer including the Dinan additions. He kept a record of all maintenance to include even keeping the rear view mirror tag from each service.
What makes this 840i special?
Driven roughly 5k miles a rear
Dinan SC is CARB legal and gives this 8 series the performance it deserves
400 Horse Power, 400 ftlbs of Torque!
All books and keys are accounted for. Everything works. This is a fantastic “drivers car” that hauls and is a cruise missile on the highway. Your probably never going to find another 840i with these additions, maintenance history and condition. You could not build an 840i like this for what I am asking. I would consider selling or removing certain parts for those that are interested. Price can be adjusted base on removal of modifications. For now, the Dinan parts will not be parted out.